Class A Volunteer Requirements
- Complete the Volunteer / Unified Partner Application by downloading a copy, filling it out, and submitting it down below. A photo of your driver's license or other state-issued ID must be included to verify your identification. A background check is required for all Class A volunteers 18 years of age or older.
- Review the General Orientation Packet. (PDF Version)
- Complete and submit the General Orientation quiz online here.
- Complete the Protective Behaviors quiz here.
- Results of your Protective Behaviors quiz and proof of completion will be sent to Special Olympics North Dakota by Special Olympics Inc.
- The volunteer application (along with a photo of your driver's license or other state-issued ID) can be submitted below. You can also fax it to (701) 772-1265 or send it in by mail to Special Olympics North Dakota, 2616 South 26th Street, Grand Forks, ND 58201.