Assistant Gaming Site Manager
Position Title: Assistant Gaming Site Manager
Effective Date: Immediately. Open until filled
Reports to: Gaming Site Manager
Salary Range: DOE/Competitive
Description: The assistant gaming site manager will aid the gaming site manager in the overall execution of Special Olympics North Dakota’s (SOND) charitable gaming operations at one or more sites in a given location. They will assist in the hiring, training and, if necessary, dismissal of employees. The assistant site manager will report directly to the site manager.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a necessary background check.
- Possess a willingness to work evenings and weekends.
- Strong Customer Service Skills including excellent verbal, written and communication abilities.
- Ability to perform basic math and strong money handling skills.
- Able to follow and enforce applicable sections of NDCC and ND Games of Chance Administrative Rules.
- Ability to train new employees in the mechanics, rules and procedures for all games of chance in operation
- Strong leadership and team-building skills with demonstrated experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain control of operations in the face of unruly individuals. Ability to think clearly and act appropriately in a crisis.
- Willingness to assume all the duties and responsibilities of a blackjack dealer/cashier/pull-tab attendant when required.
- Assume the responsibilities of the Gaming Site Manager when assigned
- All other duties assigned by a supervisor
- Personnel Management
- Internal Controls
- Technical Skills
- Customer relations
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary is competitive in North Dakota and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The Gaming Site Assistant Manager will be located in Fargo, ND.
Immediately. Position remains open until a qualified candidate is selected. Preferred application method: Letter of application, resume and salary requirements to:
- Web: To apply online, click here or visit:
- Mail: SOND, 2616 South 26th Street, Grand Forks ND 58201
- Fax: 701-772-1265
- Email: email@example.com
- In Person: Rooters Bar. 107 Broadway, Fargo, ND 58102
About Special Olympics North Dakota
Special Olympics North Dakota is a private, non-profit organization that provides year-round physical fitness, sports training, and competition in 15 sports to children and adults with intellectual disabilities. All activities are provided free of charge to the participants and their families. More than 1,600 athletes, 5,000 volunteers, and 330 coaches participate throughout the state of North Dakota. For more information: www.specialolympicsnd.org