TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
This professional position is primarily responsible for highly specialized and well-defined administrative support and to act as an assistant. Additionally, this person will:
- Provide support for the professional staff.
- Serve as the primary receptionist for Special Olympics North Dakota.
- Be responsible for the management of the office and its daily operation.
- Function with considerable independence to relieve the directors of routine administrative duties and office details.
- Be responsible for duties to include: composing, editing, typing, taking minutes, making travel and meeting arrangements, maintain filing systems, receiving and distributing mail, and other tasks that are crucial to in implementation of the Special Olympics mission and philosophy.
- Main contact for computer/server operations support. Manage the social networking, sites i.e., Facebook, webpage, twitter, etc.
- Be responsible for desktop publishing/graphic design of printed materials, brochures, programs, handbooks, advertising and promotional material.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access and Publisher a must.
- Two years experience with the above software and typing speed of 50-70 wpm.
- Excellent English, proofreading and grammar skills.
- Familiarity with standard office procedures and equipment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects/tasks
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Be available for evening or weekend work as SOND activities and events dictate.
Wages to commensurate with experience.
Web: Click here to apply online.
OR SEND RESUME AND LETTER OF APPLICATION TO
Special Olympics North Dakota
2616 South 26th Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Deadline Date: Immediately or as soon as filled