TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
This professional position is primarily responsible for highly specialized and well-defined administrative support and to act as an assistant. Additionally, this person will:
• Provide support for the professional staff.
• Serve as the primary receptionist for Special Olympics North Dakota.
• Be responsible for the management of the office and its daily operation.
• Function with considerable independence to relieve the directors of routine administrative duties and office details.
• Be responsible for duties to include: composing, editing, typing, taking minutes, making travel and meeting arrangements, maintain filing systems, receiving and distributing mail, and other tasks that are crucial to in implementation of the Special Olympics mission and philosophy.
• Main contact for computer/server operations support. Manage the social networking, sites i.e., Facebook, webpage, twitter, etc.
• Be responsible for desktop publishing/graphic design of printed materials, brochures, programs, handbooks, advertising and promotional material.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access and Publisher a must.
• Two years experience with the above software and typing speed of 50-70 wpm.
• Excellent English, proofreading and grammar skills.
• Familiarity with standard office procedures and equipment.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects/tasks
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
• Be available for evening or weekend work as SOND activities and events dictate.
Wages to commensurate with experience.
SEND RESUME AND LETTER OF APPLICATION TO
Special Olympics North Dakota
2616 South 26th Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Deadline Date: Immediately or as soon as filled